Finally a Warm Spring Day Pt. 02

Spring had sprung and I was off to the park. The last time I was here I had stayed up near the parking lot, and met the new park ranger. Today I was feeling quite bold and was going to walk out where I rarely saw anyone else. I was hoping my new favorite ranger was working today.

Entering the park there was only one other car there. He was parked some ways away from where I pulled in to park.

For the occasion I had purchased a yellow spaghetti strap dress, short about mid thigh. I loved the feel of it when I walked and was going to be walking today. I wondered if the one guy there would see me get out and hit the trail and come looking.

As I said I was feeling quite bold and I slipped on my walking shoes and got out of the car. I loved the feel of the air as it moved between my legs, underneath I wore some yellow thong panties. I felt so sexy.

Turning to lock my car I noticed the other cars driver staring at me. My bare shoulders were visible as I turned towards the path. I walked in the open for a few yards letting the wind swirl around me and push my dress around. With a rush I moved past his field of vision. Would he follow?

I moved to the path and took a short round about to the trail I wanted. From there I could see through the trees, if he followed I could see him. No one was there so I started for the trail. Just before I went around the corner out of sight I noticed an suv park by my car.

I went ahead and followed the trail letting my bright yellow dress catch their attention.

Once on the trail I so enjoyed my walk. Only twice before had I ever seen anyone out here on this part of the trail. So I slowly walked letting the air refresh up under my dress.

I finally came to a small clearing and spreading out my blanket I sat down to enjoy my time. I pulled out my I pad and began to read. Of course, I opened up Literotica and began to search for other storied of guys dressed up in public.

I began to feel an erection growing as I read so I sat up to allow myself room to grow harder.

I had been there for a half hour or so, when nature called. I really needed to pee. The thought of pulling up my dress and peeling my panties down to pee made me even harder.

I rose and moved deeper into the woods. Pulling my dress up and panties down I squatted to pee. As my urine ran onto the ground it was instant relief. As I finished up I reached down to dry off my cock with my fingers. I then stood and pulled my bright yellow panties up and tucked things away.

Then I heard it, "mmmmmmm". A soft moan came from my left.

Dropping my dress down I turned and saw the ranger standing there. Obviously he had been there for some time as he had his cock in his hand and was stroking it erect.

Smiling I said, "Did you enjoy the show?"

Laughing he said yes and then walked towards me.

I returned to my blanket and knelt on it. He walked up to me and placed his erection in front of my face.

I reached out and undid his trousers and pulled them and his underwear to the ground. I slowly caressed his hardon. I couldn't wait and pulled his cock to my lips. Before starting out I had put on some lipstick and when he looked down he saw my red lips slide over his dick.

I caressed his balls as I bobbed up and down his shaft. He was now fully hard, not real long but quite thick. I could not quite swallow his cock but almost. Faster and faster I sucked his cock wanting to feel his hot cum all over me.

He was obviously quite turned on and soon he began to moan like he was ready to cum.

I took him as deep as I could urging him to shoot his load. He began to buck as his cum came shooting out. I took the first shot in my mouth then pulled his spasming cock out to gush all over my chest, dress and face. As he slowed down I took him deep into my mouth and sucked him dry.

"I knew you would be good, but that was great!"

Smiling I licked his cum from my lips and face, feeling it running down my chest soaked up by my dress.

"Be careful out here" he said.

Laughing I told him that I would be and he turned to leave.

I wanted even more cum, but no one else came by in the next 30 minutes, so I picked up and started walking back.

It was with a jolt that I came around a corner and met a couple out walking there dog.

Smiling I said hello and walked on. There were both grinning as they noticed my cum stained dress and smeared lipstick.

I heard them laughing as the moved away and I turned to glance back. He was caressing her ass as they walked, and I wondered what was going to happen there.

Back near the parking lot there were a couple more cars in the lot. By now I was over the moon and didn't care so I walked boldly towards my car. As I neared my car a guy walked out of the bathroom.

He took one look at me, and turned to go back into the bathroom. He was fondling his crotch as he went in.

I didn't hesitate and went in after him. Inside he had his pants pulled down and was stroking his cock. He was quite hard, "Please suck me" he exclaimed.

Smiling I went down and took his cock into my mouth. He had been stroking for some time as he was ready. Maybe a couple of minutes later he was ready to cum.

I pulled back and pulled the top of my dress out. "Please cum on me" I said.

He took his cock and began to stroke it furiously. Soon his cum exploded all over my chest and face. He came huge amount and as it dribbled out I leaned over and kissed him clean.

With his cum on my lips I leaned over and kissed his cheek.. "Thanks" I said.

He smiled and walked out.

I followed him out and as I pulled the door open, another guy was coming in. He took one look at all the cum on me and reached for his zipper... more to come.

https://pastelink.net/170ja

http://www.play-uno.com/profile.php?user=266209

https://promodj.com/pixusufa

http://guildwork.com/users/firegisu

https://www.trafiklab.se/projekt/lasaniyo

https://promodj.com/wivutini

http://imfree.ro/blogs/view/111385/yacobeqe

https://www.allmyfaves.com/qinupanu

https://deqiwihu.hatenablog.com/

http://site-2147623-2930-6111.mystrikingly.com/

Комментарии

  1. Great work! That is the type of information that are meant to be shared
    around the net. Shame on the seek engines for no longer positioning this publish upper!
    Come on over and discuss with my site . Thanks
    =)

    Here is my webpage; 오피사이트

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

A Gangbang Set Me Free

‘Til Fate Do They Pt. 06

Submitting to a Friend